变形金刚经典台词(变形金刚图片)

  

《变形金刚》中的经典台词有哪些?


  

With the Allspark gone,   we cannot return life to our planet.   And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight,   but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting.   I have witnessed their capacity for courage,   and though we are worlds apart,   like us, there"s more to them than meets the eye.   I am Optimus Prime,   and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars:   we are here, we are waiting.

因为火种源消失了   我们无法恢复我们星球的生命   留在这个世界里褪色、休养   一个新的世界 叫做家   我们和这里的人民生活在一起   隐藏在变形状态下   但也在秘密地守护着、等待、保护   我们目睹他们无畏的勇气   尽管 这里一样有战争 跟我们一样   眼见....不一定为凭   我是擎天柱   向所有在星际流亡的博派人发出此讯息   我们在这里 等你们...   

变形金刚电影版经典台词


  Optimus Prime:   Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that is holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we live din harmony, but like all great power, some wanted if for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered the galaxy, hoping to find it to rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when our all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet, Earth. But we’ve already too late.   擎天柱:在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球——地球。但我们已经太晚了。   

变形金刚1-3擎天柱的经典台词


  Autobots,roll out!【汽车人,出发!】   One shall stand,One shall fall!【胜者将会屹立,败者将会倒下!】、They are primitive, violent species【它们只是原始的,暴力的物种】、   We lost a great comrade,but gained new ones.   Thank you,all of you.You honor us with your bravery.【我们失去了一个伟大的同志,但获得新的。谢谢你,所有你的荣誉我们与你的勇气。】   Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.【自由是所有具有感知生物的权利。】   Are you feeling lucky,punk?【今天你感到好运降身么,小子?】   we are here, we are waiting..【我们在这里,我们在等待. .】   No sacrifice, no victory【没有牺牲,就没有胜利】   People, the bus leaves【汽车人,出发!】或者Autobots,transform...Autobots,roll out!【汽车人,出发!】   One shall stand,One shall fall!【胜者将会屹立,败者将会倒下!】、They are primitive, violent species【它们只是原始的,暴力的物种】、   We lost a great comrade,but gained new ones.   Thank you,all of you.You honor us with your bravery.【我们失去了一个伟大的同志,但获得新的。谢谢你,所有你的荣誉我们与你的勇气。】   Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.【自由是所有具有感知生物的权利。】   Are you feeling lucky,punk?【今天你感到好运降身么,小子?】   we are here, we are waiting..【我们在这里,我们在等待. .】   No sacrifice, no victory【没有牺牲,就没有胜利】   People, the bus leaves【汽车人,出发!】或者Autobots,transform and rollout!【汽车人,变形出发!】   呼!都在这,好好欣赏吧、   

《变形金刚》里有哪些经典台词?


     

Optimus :Please , let this work.

擎天柱:拜托,希望有用。

Jazz : Fire it up,Optimus.

爵士:启动吧,老大。

Optimus :The code……the code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here .

擎天柱:代码……眼镜里的代码显示 火种源在离这里230哩处。

Ratchet :I sense the deceptions are getting ready to mobilize .

救护车:我感觉到霸天虎已经开始行动了。

Ironhide :They must know it’s here ,as well

铁皮:他们也一定知道火种源在这里。

Jazz :What about bumblebee ? We can’t leave him to die and become some human experiment

爵士:大黄蜂怎么办?我们不能就这样眼睁睁的看着他被他们当做实验品。

Optimus : He will die in vain if we don’t accomplish our mission .Bumblebee is a brave soldier .This is what he would want .

擎天柱:如果我们不完成任务的话他的牺牲就白费了。大黄蜂是名勇敢的战士,这会是他所希望的。

Ironhide :Why are we fighting for the humans ? They are a primitive and violent race

铁皮:为什么我们要为拯救人类而战?他们是个原始而残暴的种族。

Optimus : Were we so different ?

They are a young species. They have much to learn . But I’ve seen goodness in them . Freedom is the right of all sentient beings .You all know there’s only one way to end this war . We must destroy the Cube . If all else fails ,I will unite it with the spark in my chest .

擎天柱:我们以前不也是吗?他们是个年轻的种族,还有很多要学。但我看到过他们的优点。自由是所有有情感的生物之希望【“自由权利归众生”历代擎天柱的经典名言】。你们都知道结束这战争只有一个办法。我们必须消灭能量体。如果其他办法都失败的话我会将它与我胸中之火光相结合。

Ratchet :That’s suicide . The Cube is raw power . It will destroy you both .

救护车:那是自杀行为。能量体的能源非常不稳定,可能会造成韩魏相攻。

Optimus : A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet . We cannot let humans pay for our mistakes . It’s been an honor serving with you all . Autobots ,roll out !

擎天柱:为这星球的和平,牺牲是在所难免的【无论擎天柱的造型怎么变换,不变的总是他那博爱的胸襟和无畏的精神】。我们不能让人类为我们的错误而偿命。很荣幸与你们共战至今。汽车人,出发!【勾起我们无限回忆的不就是这句话吗】

No sacrifice , no victory.

没有付出,就没有胜利。

With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.

火种源被摧毁,我们已经无法回到自己的星球。造化弄人,我们现在有了一个新家叫地球。我们已经和这里的人民共同生活,藏在他们的眼皮之下,也在悄悄的保护他们,等待,保护。我目睹了他们的勇气,尽管和我们来自不同世界,但像我们一样,他们也不可貌相。我是擎天柱,在这里召唤所有在宇宙中流亡的汽车人。我们在这里,等待……

  

  

变形金刚3经典台词


  
在任何战争中,有平静的暴风雨。将有天当我们失去信心。当我们的盟友反对我们……但这一天永远不会来,我们这个星球和它的人民。我是擎天柱,我把这个信息到宇宙:我们在这里。我们的家。

  Buzz Aldrin: You cannot believe what we"re seeing...

  奥尔德林:“你绝对不会相信我们眼前发生的这一切……”

  Mission Control: We are not alone after all, are we?

  Buzz Aldrin: No, Sir. We are not alone.

  控制台:“我们终究并不孤单,对吧?”

  奥尔德林:“是的,长官……我们并不孤单。”

  Sam Witwicky: [comforting Carly] You"re gonna be fine, I promise...

  山姆:“【安慰凯莉】我们不会有事的,我保证……”

  Optimus Prime: From here on, the fight is yours...

  擎天柱:“现在,你们开始独自战斗……”

  Robert Epps: [to Sam] It"s over. I"m sorry, but it"s over.

  罗伯特·伊普斯:“【对山姆说】。一切都结束了。我很抱歉,但一切真的都已经结束了。”

  Optimus Prime:You may lose your faith in us,but never in yourselves.

  擎天柱:你可能对我们失去信心,但永远不对你自己失去信心。

  

变形金刚3经典台词,除了百科里的那几句?其他的越多越好!谢啦……


  Buzz Aldrin: You cannot believe what we"re seeing...   奥尔德林:“你绝对不会相信我们眼前发生的这一切……”   Mission Control: We are not alone after all, are we?   Buzz Aldrin: No, Sir. We are not alone.   控制台:“我们终究并不孤单,对吧?”   奥尔德林:“是的,长官……我们并不孤单。”   Sam Witwicky: [comforting Carly] You"re gonna be fine, I promise...   山姆:“【安慰凯莉】我们不会有事的,我保证……”   Optimus Prime: From here on, the fight is yours...   擎天柱:“现在,你们开始独自战斗……”   Robert Epps: [to Sam] It"s over. I"m sorry, but it"s over.   罗伯特·伊普斯:“【对山姆说】。一切都结束了。我很抱歉,但一切真的都已经结束了。”   Optimus Prime:You may lose your faith in us,but never in yourselves.   擎天柱:你可能对我们失去信心,但永远不对你自己失去信心。   擎天柱最经典台词几部最后都有<》在任何战争中,有平静的暴风雨。将有天当我们失去信心。当我们的盟友反对我们……但这一天永远不会来,我们这个星球和它的人民。我是擎天柱,我把这个信息到宇宙:我们在这里。我们的家。   采纳吧 很辛苦的我   

求一句最经典的变形金刚台词【动画真人都可以】


  擎天柱:自由是所有感知生命体的权利。汽车人 变形 出发!   威震天:暴政才能带来和平   大黄蜂:最不起眼的人,也有可能就是最危险的人
© 版权声明
评论 抢沙发
加载中~
每日一言
不怕万人阻挡,只怕自己投降
Not afraid of people blocking, I'm afraid their surrender